Utilizing the synergistic capabilities of Knative, Camel-K, Kubernetes, and OpenShift, the complexity of intricate integrations is substantially reduced. These robust platforms efficiently manage a majority of the implementation details, fostering a declarative approach that streamlines integration tasks and minimizes the maintenance burden associated with intricate details.
Below we see the intended flow of data from source to sink with the channel from Knative eventing used to fan out the data to multiple sinks.
The specific use case is to send a JSON object with variables via http POST then to a Postgresql sink insert statement.
- Install the Red Hat Integration Camel-K Operator.
- Install the Serverless Operator and create both Knative Serving and Knative Eventing components.
- Install the Crunchy DB Operator and create a Postgresql instance
- Create a Channel through the Eventing, Serverless component.
- Clone this repository: http to postgresql integration yaml
- Run the commands in the steps.txt file